Monday 14 January 2013

Secret Squirrel Stitching!!


SHHHH!! SECRET SQUIRREL!!! I used to LOVE that cartoon!! That crazy squirrel would come up with the funkiest disguises!! :0) But I digress ... I know ... not at all unusual!! What led to my childhood cartoon reminiscences?? This ...

OOOOOOHHHHH!! PRETTIES!! This little package of fabricky, stitchy goodness is my starting point for the project that I'm designing for ...


I've got the rough draft of my design ready and just need to tweak it a bit before I get stitching ... but I can't show you THAT part of it all yet cos THAT is the Secret Squirrel business! :0) HOWEVER ... if you want to be among the first to see the finished project you can come and play too. Girls Stitch In is on ...

SATURDAY MARCH 2
&
SUNDAY MARCH 3

There'll be yummy food, prizes, giveaways, goodies bags, projects to stitch and best of all ...

LEANNE BEASLEY 

... will be joining in the fun! YAY!! Leanne and I will each present a not-yet-released project and everyone who comes will get BOTH patterns in their goodies bag, as well as a kit to make one of them with the stitchery pre-printed so you can just sit, chat and get stitchin'!! :0) Marion tells me there are still a few places left for both days, so if you want to join in the fun, call and book your seat ... I guarantee you'll have a BLAST!!! :0)

So ... I'd better go and get stitching, hadn't I. Hope you're having a great start to your week. Don't forget that OPAM 2013 sign up is in 11 days on Friday January 25. My wonderful Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg and I will both post the guidelines and details on that Friday. In the meantime, I'm off to play Polly and put the kettle on, so, til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS

PS. I got around my photo-upload issue by changing over to Google Chrome. Still learning my way around it, working out why they've moved the tools around  and grumpy that I've been forced to make an update that I didn't really want to make, but am able to upload pics from my computer again. SIGH!! When with they learn that, "If it aint broke, don't fix it!!!" 



7 comments:

Sheila said...

It would be such fun to take part in the stitching weekend, too bad it is on the other side of the world :-( I am sure your pattern will be a delight as well as Leanne's Looking forward to OPAM!

Christine M said...

Very pretty Kris. Can't wait to see what you make. I'd love to join in but it's a bit far to travel from Melbourne!

Maddy said...

Cannot wait to see what you have install for us. Looking forward to the weekend.

Fiona said...

I know whatever you make it will be lovely.... looking forward to seeing it...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

I too was a fan. I am sure you have something gorgeous in mind.

Narelle said...

I was so hoping to be able to come down but sadly it's not going to be :(
Will have to check out Google Chrome cause it's getting very frustrating uploading pics.

Susan In Texas said...

Oh Kris, if they're going to keep inventing new technology we have to use, why can't they invent a teleporter that would get me half-way around the world to your Girls Stitch In? :( Grump! It sounds like so much fun and I love the pretties in the project bag. Double Grump!!

Take care,
Susan in Texas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...