Sunday 13 October 2013

Christmas Denial!!!

I am in complete denial about how close Christmas is creeping ... I'm not certain that I'm ready for LAST Christmas yet! :0) In fact ... if one more person cheerfully (why are people always cheerful about telling you something you probably don't want to know?! ) says to me, "It'll be Christmas before you know it, not long now!" I may just commit an indictable offence! :0)

So why am I actually mentioning the impending holiday season if I'm in denial? Well ... once again I've signed up to be part of Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap ... SSCS for short ...


Being somewhat (OK ... VERY!!) time-poor, as I know many of you are, too, I made the decision a couple of years ago to only do one swap a year, and since the lovely Chookyblue is the bestest ever swap mama, I picked SSCS. Plus, when I first joined blogland's fun, this was the first swap I ever took part in, so it's a bit of a sentimental fave, too ... or was that 'semi-mental' fave, as a family friend says. :0)

Whichever seems most appropriate ... thanks for once again hosting SSCS, Chooky ...  know you're a busy, busy lady, so your time and effort is appreciated. Hmmm ... who will be sending me a Christmas surprise this year? Will my partner like her gift? I've already made a bit of a start on my main giftie ... bit of a shock for the queen of procrastination, I know! :0)

Righto ... the clock has just ticked over to tomorrow ... which now means it's today, but I thought I had a 'today' yesterday!! Oh I'm so confused! I think that's a sign that it's time to keep an appointment with my neglected pillow! Tee! Hee! Hee! Hope you're all having a lovely start to your weekend and that you manage to find time to be creative ... I have! :0) Til next time ...

SLEEPY BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I can tell you who's making for you - it's ........from........a far away land...........

lol......everyone is far away from Oz..........

But as he saying goes in my house "if I told you I would have to kill you"

have fun creating........

LOL......so pleased you love the swap.......

Melody said...

I know you will have heaps of fun.

Christine M said...

Have fun with your swap Kris. I can't believe Christmas is getting so close now. Today I plan to get stuck into Christmas swap sewing!

Anonymous said...

i understand how you feel about this swap this is the swap that started me blogging,i owe a lot to chooky for introducing me to the blogging world,hooray for chooky.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...