Friday 19 February 2016

What's On Your Cutting Board??

It's Friday, my 'day off' from my 'grown up' job and the day that I always PLAN to achieve great things in copious numbers ... and it rarely happens! :0) Today was no exception ... I planned to make some progress on my cherry quilt ... BUT ... I've been feeling a bit "OFF". You know ... nothing you can put your finger on, just not full of energy, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. So I decided I was better off tackling something a bit more manageable ... and non-thinking. :0)

Before Christmas, I showed you these little cuties ...

Outside and ...

... inside. Cute pocket-size needle keeps. I had big plans to make quite a few of these to pop into my giftie basket ,,, then life interrupted and they weren't finished - Oops! :0) So today I dragged them out of the sewing cupboard ...

... and I had a bit of a production line going. There's around 20 altogether and you can see I'm currently part way through turning them right side out. Tomorrow ... after the 'grown up' chores are tackled - BLECH!! ... I'll press and top-stitch these little cuties, then sew on some buttons and clips. That's the plan, anyways! :0) So what's on YOUR cutting board this Friday?

Now, though, I think I'm going to go find something to dull my headache so I can choof off to Friday Night Sit N Sew tonight to catch up with the gals. I'm not sure there will be much STITCHING involved in my evening, but at least I'll have fabulous company while I feel a little MHEH! :0) Hope you've all had a great week and that your weekend holds lots of fun stuff. :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS



4 comments:

Maria said...

The little needle cases look like a good thing to tackle when you are feeling blaaa! Sew cute .. Good idea to take a pill for the headache sew you can have fun tonight with the girls and us.. Say Hi to all from me.....

Cheryll said...

They are such cute little projects. Hope you feel better in the morning...xox

KimM said...

Oh my gosh! These are not only sweet, but would be perfect for me to take on my loooong trip to Singapore in March. Nay I ask where you found the pattern? I'd love to make one to take with me.
Hugs
xxx

Jeanette said...

They are very cute, Love them. Hugs,xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...