Saturday 17 December 2016

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

Christmas must not be too far away ... The household Grinch was finally convinced to put up the trees today. :0) Isn't he a Sweetie?! :0) And his reward? Do you see that bulging Santa sack under the tree? :0)


This tree is in the main living area ... Aqua, white & neutrals.


This smaller tree is in the sitting room & its traditional red in there.

There's some frantic last-minute Christmas sewing happening here this weekend to get fifties in Monday's mail. Are you one of those OCD Christmas people who has had gifties bought & wrapped since June? Or are you like me & making a last-minute dash to the finish line?! :0) Whatever you're up to, I hope you're remembering to slot in time with friends & family during this busy part of the year - after all, that's the best giftie of all - TIME! :0) Back to the sewing machine for me ... EEK! :0) Til next time ...

FRANTIC BEAR HUGS!!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 


 

5 comments:

Maria said...

Your home is looking very Christmassy.....yep I'm like you and doing last minute sewing.

sunny said...

Looking good! I do my shopping early, but my crafty stuff tends to stretch out until the last minute. I keep finding more stuff that I want to make! LOL! Merry Christmas!

Steffi said...

Liebe Kris,
ein schönes weihnachtliches zuhause hast du!
Ich möchte mich auf diesem Wege, für dein SSCS Paket bedanken. Der Weihnachtsstiefel gefällt mir ganz wunderbar und ich freue mich schon jetzt sehr ,auf den Weihnachtsabend. Hoffentlich hast du ein genauso schönes Paket erhalten. Dir und deinen Lieben wünsche ich noch eine geruhsame und friedvolle Vorweihnachtszeit!
Liebe Grüße
Steffi

Anonymous said...

The house looks wonderful Kris, Happy Kris-mas! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

who knew you should have colour coordinated Christmas tree rooms...........I only have one tree.........but yours sure are pretty.........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...