Tuesday 31 January 2017

Hold Onto Your Hats!!



 Are you holding onto your hats?! :0) Yep, it's almost that exciting time when Sweet Peg & I take a deep breath & open the sign up for ...


Yes ...we're a little bit crazy, we're a little bit mad, but so many of you have told us how helpful you find it to join the OPAM fun to stay motivated & inspired to be creative, that we've decided to run it again.

Sign up will start ...

FEBRUARY 1

So make sure you pop back here tomorrow or drop in to see my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg to read the guidelines & sign up. Are you a Repeat Offender who (like me!) finds OPAM a great nudge to get projects finished? Or are you a Newbie who is joining for the first time? Everyone is welcome! :0) It's fun, it's low-stress & designed to be encouraging for us all.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the fantastic projects you clever clogs gals will be finishing this year. And hopefully I'll finish a few myself. :0)

So ... See you tomorrow! Til next time ...


BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

6 comments:

Maria said...

Oh thank you Kris and Peg... I'm in again as it does keep me on track..😘

Raewyn said...

Looking forward to signing up again - OPAM helps give me the little push I need to complete the odd thing :-) Your Peach Jam looks and sounds delicious, BTW!

Sharm said...

Totally excited and ready to roll........ glad you gals are too xo

Sheila said...

I sent you an email Kris, hope you received it .

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Here we go 😍😍😍😍

Gari in AL said...

Of course I'm in. I already posted for January and hope to have something in for Feb next week. Thanks so much for doing OPAM again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...