Saturday 30 September 2017

Topsy-Turvey Is The New Normal!

Well ... 2017 just keeps throwing curve balls! It's been a bit of a topsy-turvy time again around here. My boss's sweet Mum passed away & so work has been about juggling things & filling in a bit so my boss could take some time off. As a result, all plans got a bit shuffled or rearranged, so no sewing here again. SIGH! I'm sure it will happen sometime soon. :0)

So while I don't have anything to share with you on the sewing front, I thought I'd better pop in to remind OPAMers that it's time to update sidebar lists & email tallies to Sweet Peg & I ... Hopefully you've all had better luck in the sewing room. :0)

I don't like to have a post without pics, so before I head off to put the kettle on, I'll show you one of my Mum's garden delights ...


... A gorgeous bearded iris. Ours haven't flowered this year due to the extreme dry weather, so it's been nice to share Mum's. 

Hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start. It's a long weekend here so I may even dust off my trusty Husky. But not tomorrow night ... We'll be too busy cheering on our football team ... GO COWBOYS! :0) Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Life has a habit of doing that...nice to see you pop up.
I've posted and updated my side bar for OPAM thanks 😘
WOW what a gorgeous colour your Mums Beared Iris is...
Hope you get to sew and your footy team wins.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Beautiful flower! Autumn storm here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...