Friday 30 March 2018

Easter Greetings & OPAM Reminder!

Hello to all my lovely blogging buddies! I hope your week has been a good one. It was another busy one here ... But I think if we had a week that wasn't busy we'd worry that we'd forgotten something. :0)

This will just be a quick stop in (did you hear Chookyblue's sigh of relief?! Tee! Hee! Hee!) to remind all you clever clogs OPAMers that it's time to update your sidebar lists & email your March tally of finishes to me or my GORGEOUS Partner-In-Crime Sweet Peg  I confess my tally is a bit sad again this month, but as soon as I finish this post, I'm planning on reminding my sewing machine that I'm still here. :0)

I would also like to take the opportunity to wish all you lovelies a "HOPPY" Easter! :0) Sorry ...couldn't resist! My Beloved Geek Boy & I are looking forward to the full weekend at home to catch up on the cleaning, tidying & gardening chores that have been a bit neglected over the last few weeks ... I think I just heard my Mother cheer! :0P But we're also enjoying a bit of quiet down-time ...

... A cappuccino made by GB, who has just unearthed his coffee machine from where it was stored when we moved four years ago ... & a toasted brioche hot cross bun ... In front of the Tilda bunnies I made a few years ago. Sometimes it's the simple things that make you happy. :0)

Whatever you're up to this long weekend, please stay safe, especially if you're traveling. As a Christian, Easter has a particularly special meaning for me & I thought I would share my favourite Easter song with you. The song is my a group called Petra & I first heard it when I was about 14. The video accompanying it is pretty confronting, but the words are powerful. The YouTube link is HERE. Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


5 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Wishing you both a very happy Easter xx

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG record mall post.........
Happy easter.........

Maria said...

Enjoy your time at home together ..
Happy Easter 🐣 to you both.

Raewyn said...

Oh I love that Happy Easter munch photo! I hope you have a great weekend getting your chores done...and have some lovely creative time too :-) Happy Easter.

cocoya said...

LOL - not mismatched plates - a harlequin set!!!

กำถั่ว

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...